- The patented Minifix jig is used on 18-19 mm (3/4 inch) wood & panels (also see our new jig S190-12 for both 3/4” (18-19mm) and 5/8” (15-16mm) wood & panels).
- Drills 15mm minifix (cam) holes with adjustable self-centering drilling bits.
- Drills minifix bolt & insert & dowel holes 8-10 mm with adjustable drilling bits.
- Drills 5mm shelving holes euro standard 32 mm.
- An interconnection jig is available in the set to drill holes for separate parts in mid-section of panels.
Minifix is the most important and improved connector in the furniture industry today. Here are some benefits: It only requires a drill to make holes for the body of the cam connector and a screwdriver or Allen wrench to assemble parts. It makes a joinery reversible, which is necessity when youre making furniture and cabinetry meant to be. It can be taken apart and reassembled easily for constructing modular wall units, temporary displays, seasonal garden furniture, or for assembling a project away from your shop, and when moving. No assembly clamps needed for those dowel and biscuit joints that you no longer need. No time wasted waiting for that glue to dry. Applying stain and finish to individual parts instead of applying stains and finish to completed cabinets. Bigger pieces being finished means you would have needed more work room or storage. Being able to make custom sized cabinets and furniture to fit the existing space.
- 1 main jig connecting 37 mm standard distance from the edge of panels
- 1 jig for mid-section of panels
- 1 jig for shelving pins on System 32
- 2 self-centering adjustable drilling bits 3 mm & 15 mm
- 4 drill bits 5-8-8-10 mm
- 2 drill bit stop collars 8-10 mm
- 2 shelving indexing pins
Right click link and select "Save Link As"