- The patented Minifix jig set is used on 18-19 mm (3/4 inch) wood & panels.
- Drills minifix (cam) 15 mm standard holes with adjustable self-centering drilling bits 15 mm diameter.
- Drills minifix bolt & insert holes with adjustable self-centering drilling bits, 8-10 mm diameter.
- Drills 5 mm shelving pin holes in System 32 with self-centering drilling bits.
- Jig set includes two main jigs, one for the front of panel and the other is available to drill holes on the mid-section of panel for fixed and/or separator parts.
This jig set is specifically developed for professional mid-size workshops and carpenters who prefer mass production.
Minifix is the most important and improved connector in the furniture industry today. Here are some benefits: It only requires a drill to make holes for the body of the cam connector and a screwdriver or Allen wrench to assemble the parts. It makes a joinery reversible, which is necessity when youre making furniture and cabinetry meant to be. It can be taken apart and reassembled easily for constructing modular wall units, temporary displays, seasonal garden furniture, or for assembling a project away from your shop, and when moving. No assembly clamps needed for those dowel and biscuit joints that you no longer need. No time wasted waiting for that glue to dry. Applying stain and finish to individual parts instead of applying stains and finish to completed cabinets. Bigger pieces being finished means you would have needed more work room or storage. Being able to make custom sized cabinets and furniture to fit the existing space.
- 2 main jigs connecting on panel corners of 37 mm standard distance from the panel edges
- 2 jigs for shelving pins on System 32
- 4 self-centering adjustable drilling bits 5 mm & 8 mm & 10 mm & 15 mm
- 1 long drill bit 8 mm
- 2 shelving indexing pins
Right click link and select "Save Link As"