- You can drill holes for pull length between 2.5” to 10” (64mm to 320mm) on cabinet doors and drawer fronts.
- You can also use this jig to drill inbetween 1/2” to 7” on each 1/2” from the edge of the panels for both pull & knob installation.
- It is very easy to make an adjustment by only placing the pyramid measurement apparatus on the jig. There is both imperial & metric units available on pyramids. It is also easy to fix the jig to the cabinet door using toogle clamp on the jig.
- Drill bit 3/16” (5mm) is available in the set for drilling screw holes.
- This jig is not only for marking holes but it is also for drilling panels following the adjustment by using the pyramid apparatus. With only one adjustment it can be used on the left and right side of cabinet doors.
The jig is used for drilling cabinet pull & knob holes. You can easily drill holes on cabinet doors and drawer fronts by only placing the pyramid measurement apparatus which is available in both imperial & metric units.
- 1 master jig
- 2 pyramid measurement apparatus (imperial & metric)
- 2 bearing nuts
- 1 drill bit 3/16” (5mm) in diameter
Right click link and select "Save Link As"