- The jig is used on 1/2” drawer side panels which can be hardwood, plywood, mdf or melamine coated particle boards.
- Whichever side you prefer to see the minifix cam connectors, either inside the box or outside the box, you can drill holes accordingly with the 12mm self centering drill bit together with the jig.
- Sablon Cabinet Drawer Box Making Jig is adjustable starting from 4” (10cm) up to 12” (30cm) height depending on your planned drawer box sides.
- You can drill 4 minifix cam holes on both sides of the drawer box using this jig. The minifix dowel holes should be drilled on the other two sides of the drawer box.
- After drilling the cam and dowel holes, screw the minifix cam and fix the drawer box.
You can easily use this jig to make cabinet drawer boxes by using 12mm minifix cam connectors to build strong drawers with good appearance. It is cost effective and easy to make. Drawer side panels can be from hardwood, plywood, mdf or melamine coated particle boards.
- 1 master jig
- 1 self-centering drill bit (12mm) for minifix cam
- 1 self-centering drill bit (5mm) for minifix dowel
- 1 drill bit (8mm) for dowel hole for the edge of panel
- 25 set pack of Minifix 12/12 Cam (Color Classic) Fitting with Dowel
Right click link and select "Save Link As"