- The patented Adjustable Minifix and Rafix Jig Set is used on 3/4” (18-19mm) and 5/8” (15-16mm) wood & panels.
- You can use this jig set for minifix 15 and rafix 20 system with or without ridge. Besides drilling cam holes, the jig can also be used for drilling shelving and dowel holes 8-10mm plastic or wood dowels.
- Drills 15mm minifix cam holes and 20mm rafix connector holes with the adjustable self-centering drilling bits.
- Drills minifix bolt & insert & dowel holes 8-10mm with adjustable drilling bits. Also, drills 5mm shelving holes in Euro standart 32mm.
- An interconnection jig is available in the set to drill holes for the separator parts in mid section of panels.
Minifix and Rafix are the most important and improved connectors in the cabinet making business today. It only requires a drill to make holes for the body of the cam connector and a hand drill or screwdriver or Allen wrench to assemble parts. You can save time and money using this system.
- 1 adjustable master jig for minifix & rafix
- 1 connection jig for drilling holes on mid panels
- 1 shelving jig
- 1 self-centering drill bit (15mm) for minifix cam 3/4” panels
- 1 self-centering drill bit (15mm) for minifix cam 5/8” panels
- 1 self-centering drill bit (20mm) for rafix connector
- 1 self-centering drill bit (5mm) for rafix dowel holes
- 1 self-centering drill bit (8mm) for dowel & nut holes
- 1 self-centering drill bit (3mm) for marking
- 1 self-centering drill bit (5mm) for shelving holes
- 3 drill bits (8mm, 10mm, 8mm long)
- 2 drill bit stop collars (8mm,10mm)
- 2 shelving indexing pins
- 1 plexi measurement apparatus fro15-16mm to 18-19mm
- 1 plexi extension piece for rafix 20 system with ridge
Right click link and select "Save Link As"